Tuesday, December 14, 2010

random3


hello..


i was bloghopping thru blog ofcz! hehe n i've read my best fren's blog post about our jejak kasih (our so called lil reunion for 3 of us) we've been fren since forever i guess hahaha no la since im in standard 2 n until now..

so to make this story short, at d end of her post she wrote 1 quote that really popped out my eyes n make me think about da rejection i've been thru n my love life..


so here is da quote...

bila Allah makbulkan doa kamu,
maka Dia menyayangi kamu.
bila Dia lambat makbulkan doa kamu,
maka Dia mahu menguji kamu.
bila Dia tidak makbulkan doa kamu,
maka Dia merancang yang lebih baik untuk kamu.
maka bersangka baik kepada Allah dalam apa jua keadaan sekalipun.



google

p/s: wonderful quote is it?? i don noe about u, but this really helped me being thru wat i have to faced now..

tanks nadia :))

2 peeps stalk me:

Nadiyayaaa said...

eheeee.bagus kan quote tu untuk orang orang seperti kita ni.eheeeeeeeee

nabilarazak said...

sgt bagus! tank yu

Related Posts with Thumbnails