Taking a new animal into your life is a long-term decision. Before you adopt a PAWS (or any other) animal,
• I accept the responsibility of caring for this animal for its whole life or perhaps 10-15 years.
• I will provide adequate daily food and water.
• I will provide comfortable shelter and a secure, fenced compound.
• I will give my pet the time, care and attention it needs, including vaccinations, neutering and veterinary
• I will protect it from fear and distress.
• I will give my pet adequate exercise and toilet opportunities away from its sleeping area.
• I will make sure someone can look after my pet over times when I go away on holiday.
MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE IN ADOPTION AND YOU WILL HAVE A LOYAL FRIEND FOR LIFE!
OR if you cannot afford to adopt one, you can just simply sign up for a volunteer there.
do visit their website here for further info
search their fb page: PAWS Animal Welfare Society, Petaling Jaya
credit sources: PAWS website & FB page, Google