Thursday, December 30, 2010

random 10- reality check ahead


salam peeps..

i'll b leavin this childish n crappy blog of mine..for weeks or months mayb..due to my submition to my new direction in life which is UNI...

ohhh..im shivering n get a lil goosebumps juz by imagining it!!





will i surviving studenthood ?


will i get frens there?


can i keep up with da environment?


can i mix n mingle around?(im a type of person who doesnt noe how to start a conversation!!


can i archive a better result than in dip??


there were lot more question running n flooding my tiny mind rite now...


n da answers is




yes i can


OhMG im so damn nervous...



earth to nabila! there will b no more goofing around n last minute type of study for this time...i wish~!!



p/s: im doing some last minute checkup...
p/s/s: its like never ending preparations..

plis pray for me..tanks a lot...


not to forget



hepy new year dear reader...new age new resolution...
sincerely from me n family...

tanks 4 reading
credit google!

0 peeps stalk me:

Related Posts with Thumbnails