Thursday, February 25, 2010

when fingers started to typing..


Hello world...

Hope you're listening...forgive me if I'm young..for speaking out of turn..
there's someone i've been missing..i think that they could be the better half of me..but where r u?? may b the're in their own place trying to make it right
but i'm really tired of justifying..so i say you'll come home..
cause i've been waiting for you for so long, very long...and right now there's a war between da vanities..but all i see is you & me...huhu the fight for you is all i've ever known..so will u come home??
i get lost in the beauty of everything i see, the world ain't as half as bad as they paint it to be.. if all the sons..if all the daughters stopped to take it in.. Well hopefully the hate subsides and the love can begin it might start now..
well mayb i'm just dreaming out loud as always Nabila as always..
everything i cant be is everything you should be And thats da reason y i need you here.. So hear this now will u come home to me rite now...
coz im tired of all this...

0 peeps stalk me:

Related Posts with Thumbnails