Wednesday, September 2, 2009

THINGS DAT REALLY BRING ME DOWN WEN I TURNED 20!!!





  • the first worst things (which happened couple of days after my bufday)
    my bf who i known for 3 years n i hook up for 1 years finally dumped me!!can u imagine that??? da best bufday present ever i've got from sum1 that im totally in lurve 2.....hahahahah (im so blind)..im really in a heart broken mood for 1 month, n frankly speaking im stil thinking about him till dis day..da reason why i broke off with him let be a mystery among both of us only..n its clearly not bcoz of third person(like u guys have in ur mind rite now)huhu........


  • the worst things (which happened a few weeks after my bufday)
    my atok who in my father side passed away on 8th August 2009 on 4pm ish..it was da most most most most sad things.it really hard 2 describe in words ;((
    now i dont have 'atoks' in both side my abah n my ibu side..just left the 'neneks'... now im appreciate them better than before..mayb bcoz im currently not prepare to loose neneks this time..huhuhu i misss u neneks...

can u imagine being in my shoe?????? its really devastating n break me apart....


drugs..scandals..shoping---> really cannot cure my broken hearts when it happened..its true what people said only time can cure broken heart....


p/s--- >my frens n family really supporting n stood up for me..n im very(million very) touched by them..


n its still left a pieces in my heart...n maybe this is a test from above, to shows that He still love me even i've made soo many sins in my life. n hopely this ramadhan will make me become a better person in every aspects..aminnnnnn

0 peeps stalk me:

Related Posts with Thumbnails