Tuesday, January 12, 2010

lonely is da rite word 4 me

lonely is da rite word 4 me........

wen back from work:
no one greet me since i live far from my fmly..juz a cold house cnnot called a home now(theres a big diff between house n home u noe...
no one sms me asking about my condition wat im doin dis mownink, da mkn ke blom..not like y mum did not call juz sometimes i wish there was a boy asking me about all this things like i used 2 experienced b4...
no one 2 share my feelin with...
dis lonely feelin really breaks my confident n i cried almost everyday thinking about how lonely i am..
no more text mssges asking all that nonsense things but it is a nice feelin wen u 1...

yes, there may b sum1 4 me...but i want it now..how long must i wait for him?????
dis lonely really killin me...

shed my tears while writing dis...

2 peeps stalk me:

ayu'z collection said...

cheer up gurl...
i'm here kay..if u feel lonely, juz text me anytime...

btw, life is hard and struggle so be brave dear..

nabilarazak said...

hahha tanks 4 ur support girl..really appreciate it..

Related Posts with Thumbnails