• My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
• My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
• My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
• My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
• My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
• My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
• My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
• My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
• My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
"M" - is for million things she gave me,
"O" - is for the way she never grows old,
"T" - is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" - is for her heart of purest gold,
"E" - if for her eyes, with love - light shining,
"R" - means right, and right she'll always be ★
COLLABORATION FAME COSMETICS DAN NUEX ROSLI - Assalamualaikum :) Ada dekat sebulan ke tak update blog? So sorryyyy Kak Pilla busy sangat.. Sampai ada lah anon yang komen kata Kak Pilla sengaja buat ent...