Wednesday, December 2, 2009

god give all of the patience..

OMG...i didnt knoe wat happen to me yesterday n da day b4 it...

ok da story goes like this..

on my way to my new house which is located onnn tuuttt tuttt...i got a text message from the person that i've tried all my life 2 forget..yes, Arifth, Dont- want-me-no-more-broke-my-heart-I-know-he-wasn't-right-for-but-it-still-hurt-Arifth. My stomach dropped, my hand shaking to nervous to open that damn message..hurmmm this is wat he said hi u...

WTF...

u hurt me then u act like nothing happen,hey come on larr..go to hell n may u burn in hell..i hope i reply that..

but then this is wat i reply, hey hi 2 u 2... aper nk jd ko ni nabila...wake up wake up!!! earth 2 nabila...

aku tahu aku bowdo n i still doing da stupid mistake again n again...

for 1 n half day i text with him like i used to do when im stil in da relationship wit him.. but then on yesterday evening, i said to him that i need to be clearer about his feeling 2 me..n i also said that when ex's text with 1 another,1 of us will going to hurt again n clearly da person that hurt da most 4 da 2nd time was me...me all alone...hurmmm

this were his answer, he ashamed of wat he done 2 me n my family, n he dont want to hurt me anymore..n he said if there is some other guy wants me just go, n dont wait 4 him...ko ingt ko hero hindustan ker...aadoiii saba je lar...

easy 4 him 2 said, im da 1 whose feeling all of his shit..

i dont noe wat 2 do n wat 2 said...wat should i do...thre will be other guy 4 me???

0 peeps stalk me:

Related Posts with Thumbnails